This is me, David Flores

 


Hello, everyone, my name is David Flores, I like to be called David. Recently I've been reading the manga for Attack on Titan, and it's pretty cool; still, can't wait to see what the final season has to offer. Other than that one exciting thing, I'm an art major, and I plan to go to UA (Universal Arts School) after I graduate. So I can work on video games and other cool things. 

One of my favorite artists is Katsuhiro Otomo because of his amazing artwork called Akira, an anime and manga that inspired, and changed many things.


Also here is what I look like.




Comments

  1. I love AOT, I've been watching it since I was fourteen with my sister. So happy I can finally see this show come to an end after painfully waiting on it to finish for over 6 years. My favorite manga artist is Shintaro Kago, I plan on getting a piece of his work tattooed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome aot is the best and the final season is so cool, especially that 3d animation I think its pretty sick despite what others say. I've never heard of Shintaro Kago, but I looked up his art work; and wo he's awesome. He reminds of Junji Ito.

      Delete
  2. I'm also a fan of AOT! I'm unbelievably excited to see how it all ends. Also the art you attached looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aot is amazing isn't is, just like you, I can't wait to see what happens in the end. But there's one thing I've been thinking about, a lot, what happened to Annie after they captured her. But if you know, please don't tell me spoilers take the fun out of everything. Also thank you, and isn't your profile picture also a drawing, that's pretty awesome too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze statue of Eros sleeping

Lydenburg Heads

Similar Portraits? (Updated)